Find us on Surprisingly Special

As of 2016, this blog, Pancakes in Bed, is no longer active. Please come find us at SurprisinglySpecial.com!!

Monday, December 23, 2013

DIY Gift Tags

I'm keeping gift giving simple this year: wine for the grown-ups and nail polish for the teens/tweens! But to make it a little more heartfelt, I made some DIY gift tags which I am very proud of.

"May your nails be merry & bright!"
Cute and simple. I made the gift tags on the computer and wrapped the polishes in cellophane so the girls can choose (or fight over) their own colors.

Embellished wine bottle gift tags
I made a bunch of stickers that say "Merry Christmas," "Cheers," etc. by using fun fonts on the computer and printing on adhesive paper. (Some of them are in Tagalog for my Filipino relatives.) For embellishments, I used scrapbook paper, a snowflake punch, rhinestones and pearls, washi tape, and stickers! Now where's the corkscrew...?

No comments:

Post a Comment