Find us on Surprisingly Special

As of 2016, this blog, Pancakes in Bed, is no longer active. Please come find us at SurprisinglySpecial.com!!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Maternity Photos at Montara Beach

This month is turning out to be very busy for our family and I am so thankful that James is recovered enough to enjoy some nice family outings... and, yes, I'm also very happy that he has been well enough to pamper me a little since May happens to be the month for Mother's Day and my birthday, and we're getting close to my own personal labor day ;) I'm not going to hide it, I'm loving the attention.

Speaking of loving attention, I do love a family photo shoot! And I think pregnancy is a great excuse for one. We managed to take these photos at 32 weeks in my pregnancy - last year I was already 36 weeks along with Calvin and I went into labor that night!

I decided that I wanted to take beach photos again so we went a bit south to Montara Beach. My cousin Pamela came with us to help out with Calvin and to take some pictures for us. It was breezy and a bit chilly, as the beaches tend to be here in Northern California, but it wasn't too cold. It was also cloudy, but I'm still quite happy with how the photos turned out!














Thank you , thank you, thank you to James for being our family photographer, to Pam for being our photographer's assistant for the day, and to Calvin for being such a good sport the whole time!

No comments:

Post a Comment