Find us on Surprisingly Special

As of 2016, this blog, Pancakes in Bed, is no longer active. Please come find us at SurprisinglySpecial.com!!

Monday, January 11, 2016

Farewell Pancakes

It's a time of great transition for our family. Lots of opportunities for new, fresh starts. And I've decided, along with James, that it's time for a fresh start to my blog writing.

It's time to say goodbye to this, my very first blog, Pancakes in Bed.

Feels hard to let go! This blog enabled me to write and share about many things very dear to my heart over the past three years. This blog has helped me hold safe our family's memories and stories. And those posts which are so special to me aren't going to disappear entirely, but I am going to take our stories and my writing to a new website starting now.

My goals are to be more cohesive in my content: focusing on our adventures in parenting and toddler activities, and to be a little bit more private with personal details of our life. My intention for my new blog is to continue writing for my own enjoyment - and sanity! - and to continue sharing our family's story. I think when families open up and tell their stories to one another it reveals how much we have in common, how much we can learn from each other, and that we are not alone. I want to reach out and be part of that connection.

As for more personal details and pages and pages of adorable pictures of Calvin and Henry... well, we'll find a way to share those things with just the people who should really get to see them :)


Thank you for being here and reading Pancakes in Bed. It means the world to me.

I am excited to share with you my brand new, still under construction blog: Surprisingly Special. I hope you'll come over and follow our stories there!

surprisinglyspecial.com


Peace,
Diana



No comments:

Post a Comment